Competence and many years of experience in the CE marking characterize the engineering office.
Machines and devices, which are sold and operated in Europe, are subject to the strict safety regulations, which are among others defined in the Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC. With us as your partner, you have a team at your side for the construction of machines and complex devices, taking into account the legal regulations and standards, all the way to the conformity approval (CE marking).
We support you with:
• research and analysis of relevant standards
• correct application of the regulations
• safety-related configuration during the design process
• from the concept phase to the validation of a machine or device for all aspects of functional safety
• analysis and classification of hazards in risk assessment according to EN ISO 12100
For the CE-marking required products of our customers, we offer a comprehensive service that is individually tailored to their needs.
Our goal is to optimally support our customers from the construction of machinery and equipment to the CE marking. Our engineering office is also happy to take over the conformity procedure for already existing complete and incomplete machines (preparation of risk assessments, operating instructions, assembly instructions and declarations of conformity).